Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A mystery has been solved...

There was a bad smell like bangkai in my room..
It was lite2 smell at the beginning..i thought it`s coming from the batu garam..
it starts to melt..because the bulb has burned out..n we were so lazy to take care of it..n just let it melts..
but from my investigation..the smell was not coming from it..
my husband said that it might be from my clothes which were waiting for laundry time..hampeh tul kan..heheh

Yesterday.. the smells was getting worse..
We never found any rats around before..so we were so confident that the smells were not coming from the floor...so it must be coming from the ceiling..huhuh..
My husband told me to climb stairs to jenguk2 into the ceiling..hahah..dua2 malas..
I`m confident that i am right because..our one eye blind cat (Dora) had giving birth but no one knows where the kittens are..so i think they are up in the ceiling..so..the bangkai smells might be coming from any death kitten..
Haiyo..macam2 la ko ni Dora..

So, this morning..my husband just can`t help it anymore..so he starts to climb into the ceiling..n found the dead kitten under our water tank..but he failed to locate where are the other kittens..
We did asked Dora..n she responsed to our question..but we failed to understand her..heheh..
I think she really wanna tell us that her kittens are up there..for a week already..because she is so manja2 lately..and the death of her kid revealed the mystery..huhuh..

We know that the other kittens are up there..but i think we need to wait until they can run and jump..until we can meet them...huhuh..
Still..i`m curious..how can she jump n climb into the ceiling with the big belly before giving the birth..haiyo..

No comments: