Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Long time no see..

Hell yeah...lama gila tak posting..

Ada banyak perubahan dalam management kerja skrg..
Ofkos ada problem in handling some issues...but I'm getting better...
Kind of like my job...
And I can seek out my opportunities better..
I think because of there aren't much competitions...in my case la..
Most of my partners took their job as a work..and I took it as a challenge..n wanna make it as a career..in order to do that, I have to love my job..to love your job..u need to understand the flows..n thank god..I,ve made the right choice to accept the offer to be a leader.even though I knew that I,m not that good..but I took the responsible to make myself better..at the beginning..it's a stressful phase..but I've learned a lot..I learned that I do not need to think too much on student's failure rate,their attitude,their future...they will get matured when the time has come..but never stop to guide n motivate them..I learned that the students should be exposed or informed more about the future real working environment rather than focus too much on their grades. Pointer is important but it's not the most priority criteria that will be considered when u attend an interview. Ofkosla need to be good in my teaching method n make sure that student understands the lecture as well. But I'm gonna concentrate on their understanding in problem solving skills and critical thinking rather than memorizing the pattern of answer solutions and end up like a spm candidate who will scores because u are hardworking for doing a lot of Latih tubi not because you are smart. Your pointer doesn't support your performance in a real working situation, but the way you think and act does. Got my point?

Students issues is not much a problem to me anymore, but the staff does..heheh..
Nak handle org tua lagi Susan drp budak2 woo..
Adults can' be scolded,nagged,dictatored...ugut2 pun takleh woo..
Bistu kalau depa tanak dgr arahan..hangpa nak bust apa?ngadu kat org Atas?ignore je?
Heheh...payah juga jd boss...ingot leh main arah2 je..semer org buat je..kalau Ada yang taknak buat..hg nak kata apa..I've tried email,call and face to face..Ada yg menjadi..Ada yang krg menjadik...huhuhu...sabo je la..I think I need to be more patient..hoping that that I can gained more respects from my staff..I need more proof I suppose..huhuh...I can labelled myself as an expandable person when it comes to work..but yes..I can't expect that from my staff..we can't change people's attitude..but I can change myself to be more flexible with them...janji keje jalan....so far..quite satisfied dgn performance faculty while I'm in charge..we have a lot of activities n projects..because I have too much ideas agaknya..pastu nak suruh org jlnkan..mana org tak nyampah kan..heheh..takpe..takpe..nanti kita tgk apa hasilnya yer...nape aku suruh buat macam2..nape nak suruh semua terlibat...nape nak suruh sruh org feel belonging to the faculty...u will understand why..someday..insyaallah..

Ok..sekian untuk luahan hati Pada Kali ini...hoping that I will write more..since I owned an on the go tablet rite now..heheh..just bought an iPad 2..n love it so much..so..I can type Minit mesy..view important docs everywhere I go..n the most important thing is..I can check email wherever I go..even while im on outstation....so..I'm not regret ok..n iPad ni bleh let a, dlm handbag je...n laju Giles dia punya response..even pakai wifi..

Ok..catch u letter

No comments: