Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dissappointed Mode

I`m so disappointed with myself..
Firstly..because i`m still not finish with the list..it`s been a month since i`m taking over the job from him..
Thought the issue will be settled better if i`m the one who did the job..
Ok..it`s my fault..lengah2 sgt..
So..my big boss dah sound la..why u are so late..so maluuu...padan muka aku..
so..after this..he asked me to response directly to him..no more via my ex boss..
n i have to be more efficient...adesss...
xpela..maybe i`ll be more matured in management stuff

Second thing is..
We have changed our schedule for lots of time...
So actually i`m quite fed up with schedule..
The schedule of the new lecturer has been swithched with the other one..
so i forgot to resubmit the schedule to the clerk..
So the consequence from that is..the lect. got a wrong info on his offer letter..quite a big deal..
SO i need to resubmit the form with the correct schedule..
Camno nak explain to the TPK about this..isk..isk..

Ok..the time will come when i will delegate lots of works to the other people..
Instead of doing everything on my own..n keep it for myself..
At first..in my mindset was..if i do a lot of this job..i will know about a lot of management things
n how to deal with staff n so on..
But still..mende lain pun aku nk tlg pk kan jugak..
ok..enuff is enuff..so rite now..i will remiind other people to start to do their tasks based on appointed person in charge

No comments: